FEP O RING
Sunpass FEP-encapsulated O rings have a resilient core of silicone (VMQ) elastomer completely covered with a bleedline-free sheath of FEP fluoropolymer.
They are fully interchangeable with standard elastomeric ‘O’ rings and solid PTFE ‘O’ rings
• Excellent chemical resistance to a wide range of fluid media.
• High level of hygiene for use with foodstuffs and edible oils.
• Far better elasticity and seal ability than solid PTFE rings.
• High vacuum rated to 1 x10-8 Torr
• Temperature rated to 200ºC maximum
• Symmetric O-rings
Size and Code:
CODE FO00001: ID.: 66.05MM * Section 5.33MM
CODE FO00002: ID.: 78.74MM * Section 5.33MM
CODE FO00003: ID.: 78.40MM * Section 5.30MM
CODE FO00004: ID.: 65.50MM * Section 5.70MM
CODE FO00005: ID.: 31.34MM * Section 5.33MM
Other O ring material and size available on request